Why rent and share space when you can own your own private garage condo? A luxury garage condo is a smart investment to protect your other investments.
Our proposed luxury garage condos are perfect for storing car collections, an RV, large boat or any combination of toys! The grounds and building will be beautifully maintained as a first-class garage condo association to protect your investment. Plus, you get added privacy from the limited number of units available.
So many great features! Here are just a few…
• Your building is a Butler building that includes an MR-24 roof system, this roof is the best in the industry. The roof has a 25-year warranty but there is no reason it won’t last 40 to 50 years. (Building is the Cadillac of the industry.)
• Concrete roads, no gravel or asphalt paving! Wide drives to accommodate Class A recreational vehicles.
• 3” thick R 27.5 Wayne Dalton commercial doors. Extra Wide! 16’ wide by 14’ high with opener.
• Commercial stainless steel entry door & frame. Never rust…never paint it!
• Each 30’ x 55’ (1,650 SF) condo will have siding color unique from adjacent spaces to
individualize your unit.
• Each unit is equipped with a restroom with ceramic tile up 4’ on the interior walls.
• Epoxy floor option!
• Laundry sink with hose hook up and 6-gallon hot water heater.
• Each unit will have a floor drain connected to a common grease interceptor.
• Each unit will have a sanitary sewer floor clean out, conveniently located, that can be used to dump an RV holding tank.
The Garage Owner Association (GOA) Fees will be approximately $150 per month and based on the following: a) exterior common area lighting costs and maintenance, b) lawn maintenance/snow removal, c) building insurance, d) accounting & invoicing. e) A reserve fund which will be 20% of the GOA actual costs. The reserve fund will help to assure that when it’s time for you to sell or gift your condo there is a fund in place to support the property.
You can use your condo as you please although you cannot reside in the space or run a retail business.
See our sales brochure for full details and restrictions.